Saturday, March 27, 2010

hi.

No one reads this but im posting anyways. A little about myself .

Hi Im Lorna. Lo, Lou, Bob, Bobby-do, Lorn for short and babe to some. im nineteen years old but most days I feel like im five and probably act that way sometimes too. I have 10 brothers and sisters, four of them are full blooded, 6 are step. It works for our family. Im a dancer and gymnast, with an athletic built body, but im a little petite girl, 5'5" and only 110 pounds, give or take a couple depending on the week.

I love meeting new people, eating, cooking, motor biking, playing softball, dancing, tumbling, camping, long boarding, ripsticking, boating, bridge jumping, working out and traveling.

I have been blessed with an amazing family that travels a lot. I have been to California, Washington, Utah, Nevada, Florida, Bahamas, Italy, France, Germany, and Switzerland. Places I want to travel: New York, Chicago, Egypt, Japan, China, Brazil, England, Iceland, Greenland, and Boston, plus as many places as I can get to.

Im going to Byu-Idaho getting my associates in general studies then transferring to culinary arts school, in Las Vegas hopefully. I want to study abroad and learn how to cook different styles. I plan and want to own my own restaurant someday.

This doesnt mean I dont want to have a family of my own someday, thanks for asking. This is the most frequent question asked when told futuristic goals. Yes I want a family, 4 or 5 kids preferably but if time doesnt allow that one or two will do.

Sometimes I have anger issues, but most of the time im a pretty happy go lucky girl. Im easy going and ambitious. Im a work- aholic when im not in school.

I have a best friend her name is jill, we go great together because we butt heads and say what we think, which doesnt offend either of us.

Im growing.
im learning.
im taking chances.
But most of all Im just living life.

1 comment:

bozhongyue said...

I think you should continue to write because people do read what you write. You've changed so much since this post.