Sunday, March 21, 2010

oh hey.

so nothings really new, I have been working a lot, and trying to save money. ( key word in trying) School starts in april so that will hopefully keep me pretty busy. hope everythings going good for everyone else. As for this post a little bit about me.

A- Age: 19
B- Bed Size: Twin (I like them small)
C- Chore you hate: Vacuuming oh how I hate it!
D- Dog's Name: Sassy, Shane
E- Essential Food: Pasta yummm
F- Favorite Color: Yellow
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'5.5"
I- I am: Sarcastic
J- Job: Waitress.
K- Kids: None but someday
L- Lollypop Flavor: im not much of a sucker loverr.
M- Movie: ohh 500 days of summer, Moulin rouge, Law abiding Citizen
N- Nickname: Lo, Lou, bob, bobby do, Loma, Lorn-dogg
O- Overnight hospital stay: I havent had one.
P- Pet Peeve: smacking or chewing when eating
Q- Quote from a Movie: Love wins, Love always wins
R- Right or Left Handed: Right
S- Siblings: Nathan, Kiera, Kirsten, Krystle
T- Time you wake up: depends on the day usually around 9
U- Unique thing about your car: the door on the drivers side doesnt shut all the way
V- Vegetable you hate: potatoes yup I said, I hate them and im from Idaho.
W- Worst habit: pulling apart things that are taped down.
X- X-rays you've had: collar bone
Y- Yummy food you make: oh mhm tonights salad with homemade honey mustard dressing.
Z- Zoo favorite: monkeys

No comments: